Preity Zinta still smiling after break-up!

>> Friday, July 10, 2009

Preity Zinta

Preity Zinta is back in Mumbai after a long time. The actress, who has been out of the film circuit for sometime now, has been travelling and spending time with family and friends across Europe and the US. She said, “How nice to know that I was missed. I feel good when people ask where I have been. No, I hadn’t gone for good. I basically follow my heart. If I want to do something, I go for it, no matter what the repercussions. I had been travelling to America, London and Europe for a little less than a month.Preity spent a lot of time with her brother and his daughter in Los Angeles. “I also spent time with my best friend, Shagun Khanna and her daughter in London. Then I was in Europe for two weeks. Most of the Mumbai girls like Malaika Arora, Seema Khan, Surily Goel and Gauri Khan were in London.She then went to Paris with Surily.Buzz is that Preity went travelling to recover from a broken heart.

She laughed, “I needed a break and I took one. Of course, I’ve gone through a break-up, but that’s personal. The only reason I speak to the press about what’s happening in my life is because I’m linked with the wrong men. Now, I want to work so hard that people discuss my professional life rather than my personal life. You can invite people to your home but you don’t take them to your bedroom. I’ve to preserve a certain part of me away from the limelight. Preity admitted that her break-up with Ness Wadia had invited curiosity, considering that they were together for a long time. “But then that’s life. It’s filled with unpredictable twists and turns. I have come out of the relationship smiling. Every experience in life helps you grow. You preserve the positive and move on. There’s no point dissecting it. Everything is so temporary. Even a Michael Jackson dies,” she said.She is appalled by the posthumous indignity that MJ is being subjected to. “That is really heartbreaking. He was a one-in-a-billion entertainer. Why go looking for skeletons in his closet when he’s gone?

Why not celebrate his genius and enjoy his music? If this can happen to Michael then who are we? He gave so much of himself to his art. Finally, what did he get?”Preity is completely at peace with herself. “Either they’re writing about my broken heart or calling me a home breaker. I don’t care. I’ve to live with my conscience. I’ve to look myself in the eye in the mirror. I need my space. For those who want to know how I am, I am fine,” she added.Is she still closely associated with the IPL? Preity’s candidly admitted that she will now shift her professional focus to acting.I’ll only be there for the matches as opposed to being constantly involved with the IPL activities. The first two years, I gave all of myself to IPL. I’m on the verge of signing two new films with very big banners. But before that, Main Aur Mrs Khanna with Salman will be out. Though I’ve a cameo in the film, it is an interesting role.Currently, Preity’s mother is with her in Mumbai and she’s happy playing mama’s pet. “There’s no place like home, especially with mom in it,” she said delightedly.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP